For You, My Heart

torsdag 8 februari 2018

Hi everyone!
Today´s card is round and I can hardly remember when I did such one. I got my inspiration from Make My Monday, they have a challenge called "Going Around In Circles" so I thought it was fun trying to stick to it.
 In addition, I picked up an old Magnolia stamp which have not been used for a long time and colored it up with my Copics. I cut the image out by hand and created a background using a Nellie Snellen "Hearts" stencil, Distress inks and Spellbinders Nestabilities "Heart Circles" die set. I also die-cut the bow using a Craft Emotions die, and for the sentiment a Lawn Fawn "Scripty For You" die. Old Prima Meadow Lark papers was used. Assembling the card I popped the image and the heart circle with foam tape for a bit of dimension. I added a small silver bird charm, a red heart, lace and finally finished of with some glitter Stickles and Glossy Accents.
That´s all for today! As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Deep Ocean - Love is all Around
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Everybody Art - Circle or Square
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes/All Loved Up

3 kommentarer:

Basslady sa...

this is so adorable!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

M DelValle sa...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

Priya sa...

Wow...
Such a beautiful card.
Thank you for playing with us at Make my Monday Challenge.
Priya-DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS