Fluttering By To Say Hi

måndag 19 februari 2018

Hello friends and crafters!
I´m dropping in to share a card I created after getting inspired by Fairy Tale´s challenge - Use mini-stamps, and the sketch over at Sketch Saturday.
In my stash I have Tim Holtz "Tiny Things" stamp set but I never seem to find the right opportunity to use them, and I have a little bad conscience about it. Now I took hoold of it and here's my card now, I hope you like it. I also used the "Fly By Friends" stamp set from My Favourite Things for the sentiment and the little butterfly. A coat of Glassy Accents and Stickles are added for glitter and shine. Old papers from my stash was used and I finished of by adding a few pearls and sequins.
Wishing everyone a happy day! Thanks for looking!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Creates and Makes - Anything Goes
Penny´s Paper - Crafty - Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

m-h sa...

So sweet! The embossing detail & weathered pattern give it a vintage look. Great use of your crafty stash!

Hazel sa...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 367 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

Unknown sa...

This is such a great design love the layout and design great take on this weeks sketch. thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday.

wienerhoneymooners sa...

Beautiful!!!!!!

Bianca sa...

What a super stunning card! Love the colors too. Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge. xx Bianca DT

Kati sa...

Very beautiful card and great take of the sketch. Thanks for showing it for the fairytale-mini-challenge.
hugs
mamapia

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS