Congratulations To The Baby

fredag 1 december 2017

Hi everyone!
Today I have no Christmas card to show, instead I have something completely different, a card to a couple of parents who just got a new little baby girl!
The image New Daddy is a digi from Sami Stamps and I colored it up with my Copics, it's such a beautiful image! Therefore, I wanted to give it a nice frame so I used an old Spellbinders Scalloped Edge Frame die and adhered it with foam tape for dimension. The sentiment is from Kristinas Scrapbooking. The balloon is a part of the Whipper Snapper Designs A Blessing From Heaven stamp that I cut out by hand and added a layer of Glossy Accents to. Finally, I added a charm and a little ribbon bow.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Tuesday Morning Sketches - I used the Sketch
The Ribbon Girl - Use Any Image

3 kommentarer:

Debbie sa...

Wonderful baby card!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig sa...

Your card is gorgeous - it looks like a real painting. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Beatriz sa...

Adorable baby card! the image is so cute... Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS