Was There Anyone Who Said Cake?

onsdag 30 augusti 2017

Hello there!
I have a birthday card to share today, where I have used yet another amazing Katzelkraft stamp. And in this case I think this card is to a man.
I started by coloring up the image with my Copics and then cut it out by hand. Next, I created the background using brown Distress inks and a Post card stamp from Inkido. Then I die-cut a rectangular frame in black and white, and just like the image I adhered it whith foam tape for dimension. The sentiment stamp is from K-designs and I also used an old Fancy Pants "Swagger" patterned paper. Not so much bling on this, just a little Glossy Accents on the necklace.
Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
Fairy Tale - Something From Your Kitchen
As you Like It - Favourite- Fur or Feathers (fur definitely, I have lots of animal stamps with fur, but I must probably dug deep into my stash to find feathers or birds)
Dream Valley - Use a Stamp or Digi Image
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - Make Your Mark

9 kommentarer:

Elizabeth Hart sa...

Love this fun and quirky card -- so much fun. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, elizabeth (DT)

Gina sa...

Oh my gosh...that image is just so funny :D ...and yet so cute lol Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

Brenda sa...

This card makes me smile! That little guy is sooooo funny and kinda reminds me of me before my coffee=} Thanks for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

Silke sa...

This is so cute and funny, made me smile! Thank you so much for playing with us at Fairytale Challenge. Hugs, Silke

Papierkram sa...

Na, der ist ja schnuffig. Klaut sich einen Kaffee und springt davon. Klasse Motiv, gefällt mir sehr. Danke, dass Du bei der Fairytale Challenge mitmachst.
LG Beate

Kati sa...

Auja - Kaffee geht immer! Dafür hält man sich ja auch mal gern in der Küche auf *grins*.Cooles Karte, schön, dass du wieder bei der fairytale-challenge dabei bist.
lg
mamapia

Bobby sa...

Those Katzelkraft images always make me smile. You've done a beautiful job of coloring him and the card design with all the layers is fabulous, Birgit. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

cm sa...

What a fabulous smile-making image you've selected to "make your mark"; I could use some an energizing cup of coffee right about now. Thank you for sharing this gem in the ATSM gallery!
~carol

Bianca sa...

A very sweet card! What a funny doggy! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS