Let It Snow

tisdag 11 oktober 2016

Hello everyone!
Oh My, how time flies! I thought I'd catch up with this week's challenge over at Muse:ChristmasVisions before time expires. Especially now that I've finally got a penguin and used it to this card:)
Isn´t it cute! Colored with Copics and 3D snow (and some glitter). Sentiment stamp from Lawn Fawn Winter Big Scripty Words set. Ok, this was a quick post today.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Crafting When We Can - Christmas Comes Early
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas - Turquoise/Aqua...a little or a lot

9 kommentarer:

Jean sa...

Oh what a cutie, loving your image and the penguin.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's for our Anything Goes Challenge. Hope to see you again.
Good luck.
Jean Design Team xx

Jenni's Jems sa...

Oh my his expression is just so cute!and love your card this week !x

Jenni's Jems sa...

Oh my his expression is just so cute!and love your card this week !x

Marilyn sa...

Your card is too fun, Birgit. Love the penquin; his expression is too cute.

Lyndal sa...

Super cute penguin - just perfect!

Robyn Oliver sa...

Fabulous card Birgit, super cute penguin

craftyhazelnut sa...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 302 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too x

Patti Krauss sa...

Adorable card - love the penguin. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges! - Patti (CWWC DT)

Crafting Andy sa...

Love this. How cute is that Penguin. Thanks for joining us over at Cute Card Thursday.
Andrea.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS