For A Beary Special Friend

fredag 14 oktober 2016

Hello there crafters!
I´m just popping in here to share a card where I have used the Beary Special Birthday stamp set from My Favourite Things - they are so cute!
Besides that, I have used: Copic pens and Glossy Accents to the images, two different designer papers from my stash, Square and Grassy Border dies from Lawn Fawn and a sentiment die from Gummiapan, Distress inks, white Gesso,white embossing pouder and gold sequins.
I hope you enjoyed today´s project.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Add a Sentiment
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Through The Purple Haze - Birthday

3 kommentarer:

Isobel sa...

Great card thanks for joining in at Crafting by Designs good luck x

Jean sa...

This is stunning love the image and your layout like a frame.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's for our Anything Goes Challenge.
Jean Design Team xxx

Anet's Crafting sa...

Adorable card Birgit. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS