Tag Time

onsdag 5 augusti 2015

Hello friends!
Today I have gone loose among all the leftover/recycled things that are on my crafting table and put together this tag. Just don´t ask me where it all comes from.


I colored up this chipboard flower that I found with my Copics and added Glossy accents on top, and I must say I really like it.


Ok, that was funny...and it feels good to not throw things away:)
I hope you have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
That Craft Place - Mixed Media Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Clear It Out - Theme: anything Goes Stash: Anything Goes
Wags´n Whiskers - Recycle

4 kommentarer:

AO Creations sa...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Wags N Whiskers, good luck!!! Amy DT

Cicci sa...

Hi Hej Birgit
So Lovely ! Many small details that makes it so intresting at look at! The butterfly together with the coloured flower and the black and White image makes it complete!! Nice colouring at the flower!
Hugs!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.


Regards, Cicci


TTCRD DT

ciccividpennan {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door

ttcrd.blogspot.com

CraftYourPassion sa...

What a fantastic piece.Just love all the layering and the mix of embellishments.Creatively put together tag.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Amanda sa...

Hi Birgit, This is such a Beautiful Tag! Loving the use of all the different embellishments to give the look of different textures. Thankyou for joining us at That Craft Place. Good Luck and hope to see you back again.
Hugs Amanda

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS