It Is Great To Be Nice

söndag 6 april 2014

Hello and welcome!
Today I have the pleasure of being a guest designer for Stamping Sensation along with Brenda and her amazing Design Team. I won their January challenge with this project. Their challenge theme this month is "Dies and Punches." I hope you want to join, and please stop by the challenge blog to see what the Stamping Sensation team has to inspire you. And here is my contribution...


As the winner I was able to choose a lovely collection of design sheets from Ignacio´s Nicecrane Designs, and of cource I wanted to use one of the motives here as Guest Designer. I love that cat! Which pretends that it does not see or hear anything. So kind and good though it is big and strong. It is GREAT to be NICE!


I've played a little with two Nestabilities Labels Seven dies for this card because I wanted it to look like a book. I have also used a Martha Stewart punch for the butterflies.


I hope you like my card and that even I have inspired you a little to use your Dies and Punches.
Finally, a peek on the inside...
Thanks for looking and have a lovely week!
Hugs, Birgit


I wish to enter this card to the following challenges:
The Squirrel and the Fox - All Creatures Great and Small
Allsorts Challenge - No Flowers
Crafty Little Fairies - Vintage/Shabby Chic
Crafting By Design - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Cute

9 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

Gorgeous,love the fab image and design.xxx

Unknown sa...

I love how you used your winning images and the caption is perfect. :) Fantastic card Birgit with so many delightful touches. Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox. Lisa DT

Chrissy sa...

This is just stunning Birgit..I love the cat..he is a charmer..fabulous vintage design.
Thanks for joining in with us at “Crafty Little Fairies..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Annette sa...

Lovely vintage style card. It's not a style that I find easy, but it looks so pretty and feminine. Gorgeous kitty image.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Crafty Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas,
As You Like It,
Pink Gem Designs,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stampfairy.

Tracy sa...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

susiestacey sa...

Great card and just perfect for the challenge.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'No Flowers' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Sam K sa...

What a stunning cute card, that kitty is adorable and I love all the extra details . Thank you for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday Challenges. Good luck, Hugs Samantha K x

Anonym sa...

Fabulous card, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Nicecrane Designs sa...

Absolutely gorgeus,,,,,,,,,,love this creation,,,,with my kittnes, , such a lot of details,,,It took me aome minutes to appreciate them all,,,,,,, .you are rock, let me now if you would like to join in my Team.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS