From Me To You

onsdag 15 augusti 2012


Hi dear friends!
It's so fun to rediscover things that I almost forgot that I have. As these small 3-D cut sheets that I have had for so many years, but I thought it was so much fun to cut and assemble the little rose, and it gives a very nice dimension to the card I think.


For today´s card I have used the sketch over at The Sweet Stop, and I began to emboss a piece of white cardstock with an embossing folder from Papermania. The edges was sponged with Black Soot Distress Ink.


Two pieces of Echo Park paper were adhered underneath the rose. One sentiment from K-design was stamped, cut and embossed with one Spellbinders Nested Lacey Pennants die. The embossed part was sponged with Distress Ink, and a piece of a Fancy Tags die cut was placed underneath the sentiment.
To finish of my card design, I added Lace, Ribbons, Twine, a Button and some Rhinestones.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs, Birgit


I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Party Time Tuesdays - Garden Delights
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Lacy, Lacy
Crafts And Me - Add some Lace

7 kommentarer:

Karina sa...

Hi Birgit, Mr. Linky is now working at Crafts and Me challenges to upload your beautiful card. Sorry it haven't work for a while.
Hugs, Karina

Faye sa...

Gorgeous card and colours Brigit. I Spotted this on MIM..Faye

Shelby Goolsby sa...

This is stunning inside and out!! The rose is gorgeous but the ribbon & lace is the perfect touch. Thank you for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

Salma sa...

Beautiful card, saw you on MIM.

Sharon sa...

Your card is absolutely fabulous, inside and out and is so original. Love it! Thanks for joining us at TG this week. hugs Sharon

Monika/Buzsy sa...

What a gorgeous card Birgit. Love that rose, the ribbon treatment... the layers are really nice. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

ddazzled71 sa...

This is gorgeous! I love the wonderful dimension from your rose and ribbon, and I am a huge fan of Echo Park Papers. Your combination of all the elements is fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays this week and Good Luck!
Danie xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS