Sweet Baby Card

lördag 16 juni 2012

Good morning friends!
I have a cute baby cards in soft pastels to show today.
And this is unique in fact, I usually just make baby cards if anyone is asking me specifically about getting one. I have problems with this ultimate disgusting cute unit.
But here's one just for you!


I used the fabulous new stamp from Inkido called "You're an angel". I also used the amazing backside of the paper Sunshine - Blue Roses, that first were embossed with Fleur De Lis Pattern from Spellbinders.


I cut out the little baby from one A4 Vintage Baby sheet, and added a layer Glossy Accents so that the image shows a little more.
I also used a lot of Spellbinders, Joy Crafts and Memory Box die cuts, Rhinestones and white Pearl Maker.


For the pin, I just took a few pearls from my stash and thread on under the heart.
Thanks for visiting.
I hope you have a great weekend, Be Sweet:)
Birgit

 
Entered Challenges:
Stampin With The Dragon - Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet - Loads of Layers

6 kommentarer:

Jayne A sa...

Beautiful card.
Hugs
Jayne
x

Daniele sa...

such a beautiful card, love the image so sweet
hugs

Unknown sa...

How pretty, such beautiful details and gorgeous colours. Thanks for sharing at Little Miss muffet Challenges. Good luck an hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Frea, DR Member LMM Challenges

cheryl sa...

oh wow this is just gorgeous the detail and colours are amazing bless you for playing at Creatalicious this month hugs Cherylxxxx

Mette sa...

What an absolutely stunning project. So delicate and soft. Thank you for joining us at LMM challenge.

Hugs, Mette

Paper Panda sa...

This is absolutely beautiful!
Mandy x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS