Hard, Plastic Things

torsdag 14 juni 2012


Hello and welcome back to my blog!
Today I have a slightly different cards to display. Like so many others (I think anyway), I have things laying around in boxes that I do not really know what to do with, and they will be lying there.
Now I do not like throwing things that I once bought. So now I finally used the strange, hard plastic things from Heidi Grace Designs, they have now ended up on a card.


I wanted the text to be on the figures but since it is plastic, I did not know how to get it to adhere. In the end, I simply used embossing powder and heated in. The plastic was so thick that it survived the heat pretty well.


I tried to put some text paper behind some of the figures but I did not think it got so good.
In order to give it a bit more dimension and not so flat, I tried to get the flowers to stand up, by not pressing down the brads all the way down through the sheet.


 I used Flowers of Spring paper from Bildmålarna.
The stamps are at least as old as the plastic stuff so I really do not know who produced them, and I have not used them for a long, long, long time.


So this is what I am sharing today, next time it will be something completely different, I promise, no plastic in any case:)
Hugs, Birgit


Entered Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp And Show - Anything Goes
Stampalot Challenge - Bingo (Lilac/Purple, Ribbon/Lace, Pink)
Bearly Mine Challenges - Tic, Tac, Toe (Lace, Embossing, Sentiment)
Try It On Tuesday - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Material

12 kommentarer:

Dan sa...

Your card is very elegant! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

cotnob sa...

This is a pretty card Birgit, such lovely colours and lots of fab detail.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

pinky sa...

Bet you are glad you held on to them. Your card is just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Stamaplot.
Pinky

Dee's Craft Room sa...

Your card is very pretty and your flowers are ingenious. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

brenda sa...

What a stunning card Bergit with wonderful dimension.

Thanks you so much for joining in our Bingo theme at Stampalot Challenge this month.

B x

Francesca sa...

Very beautiful creation
Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Donna sa...

Beautiful card Bergit, love all the embellies you've added to it. Thanks for joining us this week at Bearly Mine Challenges.
hugs
Donna xx

Tracey Manderson sa...

Very lovely card, i so love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Beary Mine, good luck and hope you'll join us again.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Meggymay sa...

Absolutely gorgeous, thank you for sharing your work with us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Unknown sa...

WOW this is stunning, thanks playing along with TioT
hugs
Ildiko

Angela Weimer sa...

A lovely card and great use of your scraps and bits. Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday and have a great day. Angela

Stephie Boots sa...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining in our material theme at Crafty Boots Challenges! xxx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS