You Are Amazing

måndag 5 mars 2012


This time, I was inspired to make a card with no embellishments after I have seen this week's challenge at Stampin Royalty. It's really challenging to do it, usually it will be a lot of decorations on the cards to make it look good.



I just got home a stamp set with beautiful horses from Inkadinkado, so naturally I wanted to use them immediately. And over at Charisma Cards Challenge they wants us to use the masking technique, which I thought was perfect this time. I used three horse stamps and an old stamp, which I think is supposed to be grass, I used it as it anyway.


I stamped on a piece of Organic Tree paper from Fabscraps, and then I colored with Copics and Distress Inks. The image became maybe a little dark but got a feeling of stormy winds, skies opened and wild horses, at least I think so.


I used Spellbinders Label Eight to cut a hole in a piece of a Prima Marketing Romantique Collection paper. The edges were applied with Picket Fence Crackle Paint, then placed over the horse image.
The sentiment were stamped with You Do stamps in Peeled Paint Distress Ink. One staple and pieces of a swirl which were lying on my work table was also used.
This card is also for the Green or Good Luck challenge at Paper Sundaes.
I think that was all. Thank you for reading this far, now I wish you a really great day!
Hugs, Birgit




7 kommentarer:

Debs sa...

Stunning images and fabulous masking.
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Cat's sCrap sa...

Beautiful card ! Wonderful masking. Magnificent composition. The inside is worked as well as the outside. Good work ! Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Gem sa...

wow this is absolutely stunning!! Thanks for joining in our Masking challenge this week at Charisma Cardz and good luck! Gemma :)

sara sa...

beautiful card great masking thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x x

Vee sa...

Fabulous choice of images for masking. Your card is beautifully crafted. Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

xxxtglxxx sa...

Wow! What a breathtaking image and such a fabulous card! :)

Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Carissa sa...

Wow, this is gorgeous. These were great images for this challenge. Thanks for joining us at Zcharisma Cardz. Carissa

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS