Flower Pot Pocket Card

torsdag 5 maj 2011

Hello, just a quick share of a Flower Pot Pocket Card I made yesterday.
Sorry if the pictures are not so good, it was very gray and dark yesterday afternoon. No good light to photograph in. I wonder where the spring went?


And it is a shame because it is a very beautiful paper from Panduro that I have used, and that I got from my daughter for my latest birthday.


Other products used were Chandelier Garlands from Magnolia, Flowers, Buttons, Brad, and Lace from my stash.


 Spellbinders die, little Stickles and Glossy Accents, and a stamp from Bentley Bear stamp set.
For the tag I used some stamps from Pinkpaislees Butterfly Garden collection.
I think this (maybe) is something for StampARTic - Cards in shapes / Summer and Picnics

Have a fabulous day whatever your up to!
Hugs, Birgit


Inga kommentarer:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS