Congratulations

måndag 2 maj 2011

Hello friends!
Today I like to show you my card for this weeks challenge at Less is More.
But first I must say Thank You! for all the support I receive every week from Chrissie & Mandi and all other people who are kindly leaving comments on my blog. You are fantastic!!!
Especially since I myself find it very hard (as I have to write in English, and it takes very long time for me) and rarely makes it on other blogs. (Sorry, I have simply no time.)


For my card I have used a flower stamp from La Blanche.
I stamped up twice so I could paint and cut out one of them, and then layer over the first.
I colored with Copics and put on a little Glossy Accents to some parts of the image (and to the text), and in the middle I added Diamond Stickles.
The text stamp is from Wilda Stamps. Well, that´s about it I think.


I also want to enter this card into Crafty Creations Challenges -  White Space.


Thank you so very much for your visit and I wish you a most fabulous day!
Hugs, Birgit


20 kommentarer:

Dolly Daydreams sa...

Such a beautiful car , clean and crisp with great stamping and colouring.

Marie

Chrissie sa...

As beautiful as ever Birgit! That flower is stunning!
Thanks for your continues support!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Lorraine A sa...

Gorgeous card Birgit :-) the flower looks like glass !! beautiful :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Stamps and Paper sa...

Gorgeous card and like the glaze on the flower
lovely

Anne

Sarah's Little Snippets sa...

A stunning card, the flower is beautiful. Sarah x

Sarn sa...

I love this. Fab decoupage and splash of colour.
Hugs, Sandra

Rita sa...

Fabulous card Birgit. Hugs Rita xxx

Zoechaos sa...

love La blanche at any time, used here it is stunning! XOXO Zoe

G Peplow sa...

Gorgeous, love how you've left it really plain, perfect for this challenge, pretty flower:0) xxx

Anonym sa...

Stunning Birgit! The flower is amazing! x

Mandi sa...

Stunningly beautiful Birgit
We love visiting you every week, your wokr is marvelous
I must also congratulate you on your English,
Thank you!
mandi
Diva LIM
Less is More

Suze Bain sa...

A beautiful card, the flower is lovely. x

Vicky Hayes sa...

I love the technique you used on the flower Birgit and it looks great on your card. You could always leave comments in Swedish - we all have google translate!

Susan sa...

I love the layered look for the flower!

Jenny sa...

Beautiful card, love the glossy flower.
Jenny x

Ruth sa...

Beautiful layered card, Ruth :)

Cali sa...

a beautifully CAS card! well done!
http://thecraftycat.over-blog.com

Viv sa...

Beautiful card again :O) Viv xx

debby4000 sa...

Wonderful, beautiful card.
luv
debby

Tara Cardwell sa...

great card - i love the contrasting black behind the glossy flower :-)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS