Have A Roaring Good Birthday

onsdag 27 juli 2016

Hi everyone!
Today I have another card to show where I've die cut out an oval with the Inside / Out Stitch Oval die from My Favourite Things, I like the dimension it gives when the outer part is attached with foam tape.


All stamps I have used are from the Lawn Fawn "Critters on the Savanna " stamp set and colored with Copics. The background sunshine is created with a Tim Holtz stencil and for the grass I used both a Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi "From The Garden" stencil and some hand drawing. The sentiment is made with one of the dies from Tim Holtz Alterations "Celebrate" set. As usual, I could not resist to give some details a layer Glossy Accents.


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful Wednesday!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up my card with the following challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown - Happy Birthday
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Birthday Wishes
Dragons Lair - It´s A Zoo Out There

7 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at Dragons Lair Designs.

laurigami sa...

Super cute card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
laurigami

Patricia Alvarez sa...

Great card!!! I love the scene that you have created and the stitched circle looks is a nice touch. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Patricia

Patricia Alvarez sa...

Me again! I still love your card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

Cindy Groh sa...

Super cute card.

Pippa sa...

Lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Dragons Lair Designs. Pippa DLD DT

Barbiedi sa...

love your card, thanks for taking part in the Dragons Lair Designs Challenge

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS