Wish

onsdag 30 december 2015

Hi everyone!
Maybe I've been crazy but now I hastily made a OLC card for CAS on Sunday. I that are not even very good at CAS cards, I have a tendency to always add too much, ha ha... But now that it's done, I will post it:)


This card is made on watercolor paper with two stamps and 10 minutes.
Okay that´s all for me. Now I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year!!!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

3 kommentarer:

Chana Malkah sa...

This is simply stunning, Birgit! Your work is just too gorgeous! Thanks for brightening our day with your lovely designs. 613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Janneke sa...

What a beautiful card.
Thank you for entering our DT call at CAS on Sunday.

Natalie sa...

such a wonderful card! Love the clean ans simple with the watercolor background.
Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS