Snowflakes...

måndag 12 oktober 2015

Hello blog friends!
It´s Monday morning here and I´m sharing some snowflakes with you today. I'll be honest with you and say that I'm not really happy with this card ... I don´t know what it is with snowflakes but I never manage to get them good at cards.


The Muse for this card is Kimberly Wiener over at MUSE:ChristmasVisions. The background paper is from Bo Bunnys Sleigh Ride paper pad and was edged with Iced Spruce Distress ink. Then I stamped and heat embossed the Reprint sentiment and also stamped some snowflakes on it in different colors. I created some snowflakes out of glitter papers with Memory Box Lindeman Snowflake die and a Martha Stewart punch, then I added them together with bling stones and sequins.
Okay, that was my snowflakes, I will probably stay away from them for a while.
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up to the following challenges:
CAS-ual Chic - Tic,Tac,Toe (distressing, sparkling, embossing)
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps - Bling Bling/Glitter and Shine
Crafting-with-friends - Anything Goes

9 kommentarer:

Ardyth sa...

These snowflakes are delicate and beautiful! So glad you joined us at MCV this week, Birgit!

I Card Everyone sa...

Your patterned paper was MADE for this challenge, Birgit!!! Gorgeous, down to the last bit of bling!
=] Michele

Céline sa...

fab card
thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
hugs
céline

Unknown sa...

Wow, this is gorgeous. Love the paper and details. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafting With Friends. We hope to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

wienerhoneymooners sa...

WOW!! I can't even describe how delicate the flakes, and how RICH the paper and the bling, WOW POW gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at the MUSE CV Challenge -This is a SHOWPIECE card, top 3 !

Chriss Blagrave sa...

Stunning card, each and every flake!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com sa...

Gorgeous card Birgit, beautiful snowflakes and I love the dp you've used it adds up to the winter-feeling. Thank you for joining us at the challenge at Addicted to Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Ashwini Rao sa...

You're kidding me - your card is absolutely fabulous!! That dp fits just perfectly!! And your snowflakes are just beautiful!!

Susanne Rose sa...

Wonderful!!! Thank for entering the CAS-ual Chic challenge. Hugs, Susanne.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS