Christmas Carols

torsdag 4 december 2014

Well Hello there!
I hope you all enjoy this time until Christmas, at least I do, I love making my Christmas cards:) And for today's card, I have taken out my Copic pens and colored up this cute wintry image.


I tried to keep the decorations to a minimum so that the image would retain focus.


I used papers from last years Webster Pages A Christmas Story Collection, a sentiment from TLC and the notes were cut out with Die-namics dies. I also added Stampendous Shabby White embossing pouder and some Star Dust Stickles.
Okay that´s all for me...wishing you all a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - I used the Sketch
ABC Christmas - X for Xmas Music
Simon Wednesday - Christmas/Holidays
Divas By Design - Feeling Festive
Inky Impressions - Snow
Totally Gorjuss - Christmas Animal
Robyns Fetish - Anything Goes
Natalie and Amy´s - Cute & Cuddly Christmas
Copic Marker Sverige - Vinter & Snö

5 kommentarer:

Melissa Bove sa...

Fabulous card!! Such a sweet image! Love all of the papers too!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Pysselbus sa...

Åhh vilket gulligt kort!! Motivet är fantastiskt sött och det passar så bra med alla noterna!

Kram
Linda
PS Tack för att du deltar i vår utmaning hos Copic Marker Sverige!

Anonym sa...

Lovely card love the little music notes too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Helen sa...

Awww...such a cute card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Pysselbus sa...

Wow! Vilket fantastiskt kort Birgit!! Ursöt stämpel och vackert färglagt! Tack för att du deltar hos Copic Marker Sverige denna månad.

Kram
Linda
DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS