Wild Rose

onsdag 23 januari 2013

Hello friends!
I hope you are doing well ... wherever you live.
Here in Sweden we have full winter now, snow and cold, brrrr ... but it's also very beautiful.
Today I have a card to show that I have made with the largest of Nestabilities Labels Eight dies.


Some time ago I bought some beautiful journaling cards, but unfortunately I lost the manufacturer's / distributor's name.(Shame on me...) Since I had not the heart to hide this beautiful rose behind some other image, it got its very own card.


The notes and the swirl is made with Die-namics dies. I wiped on little white Gesso on the notes, and then they got a layer with Glossy Accents.


The sentiment from You Do were stamped on a little tag and adhered together with red twine.
I also used white pearls and a doily. Oh, I forgot to mention that I used papers from Bildmålarna.


It was a pretty simple card to make this time but that's what is so exciting about making cards, that everyone becomes so different.

Here are some challenges for this card:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - New (new dies from Die-namic)
Allsorts Challenge - Flower Power
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean - Anything But Square

Wish you a nice day!
Hugs, Birgit


6 kommentarer:

Nadja sa...

What an elegant card. Thanks for joining us at Stamp with fun.
Hugs, Nadja

Dee's Craft Room sa...

What a lovely vintage feel your card has. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

KraftyKoolKat sa...

This is so pretty and I adore the vintage touch. I saw you over on MIM and had to come for a closer look and I am glad that I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Lisa Minckler sa...

I'm loving me this card! The nature elements alone are just terrific, but the diagonal line you've created with the flowers and the music notes is just wonderful. Especially like the added touch of Gesso (AWESOME stuff) and the glossy accents. A very classy card inside and out!

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Happy Crafting...
Lisa xx

Craftnut sa...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us a Allsorts this week Tracy x

Exclusively by Mel sa...

Oh this is so beautiful, what a gorgeous card! love the image and your wonderful design, thanks so much for joinin us @ Deep Ocean, Love,melly. xxx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS