Sketch With A Spin

måndag 23 juli 2012


Good morning, and happy Monday friends!
This week over at The Sweet Stop they have a sketch with a spin to have fun with numbers.
Now I do not know how fun these numbers here on ny card are, but I really liked the sketch and made a card. Then the numbers had to come as they pleased, and they wanted to be in the birds' beaks.


For my card I used a freebie that I have had saved some time on my computer from Create with TLC.
I colored it with Copic Markers, and as you might can see I first painted the butterfly with Twinklings Heavenly White for a shimmering look and over it, I put both a little Star Dust Stickles and Glossy Accents.


The chipboard bird was first painted with white gesso and then stamped with a small text stamp. I went over the edges with black Distress ink, and gave it a layer clear rock candy Crackle paint and let it dry.


The sentiment is also a freebie from Create with TLC, but the little tag has a stamp from Glitz design.
Everything is layered on Victoria gardens Echo Park papers.
I added some sweet lace, a button and seam binding that I colored in with Distress ink.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great week!
Hugs, Birgit


Entered Challenges:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Stampin For The Weekend - Photo Insp. (I think it´s a perfect match in colors)
Tuesday Throwdown - Clear Elements
The Stamp Man Challenge - Anything Goes/Summer Colours


13 kommentarer:

Caroline sa...

Gorgeous card love the images and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

loz sa...

Your card is STUNNING Brigit. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Joey sa...

This is absolutely beautiful, stunning details, saw you over on MIM, Joey #26 xxx

Tammy sa...

Gorgeous card and all your details are beautiful! Popped over from MIM!
Tammy x

Ginger sa...

Beautiful Card! You did great!

Monika/Buzsy sa...

What a fabulous card Brigit. Love the pretty image, the dove, the words... the tag with the number looks great! Pretty papers and lace! thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Tonya sa...

This is beautiful! I love all of the gorgeous details. Thanks for sharing this at MIM.

Laura Coral sa...

Visiting from MIM, and I have to say how incredible your project is! I love it

Jo sa...

Gorgeous, I saw this on MIM and had to take a closer look. Its fantastic. Hugs Jo

Lisa Minckler sa...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!! :)Your variety of birds and butterflies are outstanding!Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!

Unknown sa...

You've used some of my all time fave papers on this card. Your elements are wonderful and I love the quote too! Awesome card Birgit!!
I saw this on MIM and had to take a closer look. :)

Chrissy D sa...

So mane beautiful details! Gorgeous work! Thank you for joining us in the Sweet Stop Sketch!

Mummylade sa...

Such wonderful details! Thank you so much for entering our photo inspiration challenge at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS