For A Girl Who Loves Horses

lördag 21 juli 2012

Hi friends!
Just popping in to share a book card I made yesterday.
I choose papers from My Mind´s Eye, and one vintage image from Antique Images.


I covered over the image and stamped with a pair of horse stamps from Inkadinkado.
Round the edges I added red Stickles and framed it with Spellbinders lattice Rectangles die.


I colored the lace a little with Copic markers. Twine was also colored in with Distress Ink and tied around the page. The sentiment from You Do was stamped and cut out, the edges was sponged with vintage photo Distress Ink. One fabric flower was made by swirling strips of fabric.


For the swirls I used a pair of Spellbinders Floral Fluorishes dies. Pearls and flowers finish of the front side. On the spine I placed a Latchette Border die cut from Memory Box and a brad.


I used seam binding which I colored in with Distress Ink in shades of brown to tie together the card.
I think that´s about all, here is the inside...


Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Your Favourite Animal
Stampin Royalty - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Pearls and Swirls

5 kommentarer:

Fleur sa...

So pretty, a stunning card.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Cat's sCrap sa...

Beautiful project. The inside was worked as well as the outside. Fabulous work ! Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Allison sa...

very pretty horse card
thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

savvy teaching tips sa...

Wonderful work - What a great card! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin' Royalty this week.

Georgeann Manning sa...

Beautiful work of art! You put so much detail into it! Just lovely! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS