Easter Is The Bright Hope Of Time.

torsdag 29 mars 2012


Hi, bloggy friend! I am back today with something for the new challenge Frilly And Funkie - Favourite Vintage. I don´t know if this is the absolute style of min but it must surely be, because it is I who have done it:)


I've seen so many projects for Easter but this is the first thing I have done myself, suddenly I realized that it's actually Easter soon. So I made this tag and it´s also for Stampin Royalty and their Spring Things challenge, and Top Tip Tuesday - Easter or/and Animals.


I cut the bird and the eggs out of a paper sheet from Crafty Individuals and sanded the edges of the egg image. The sentiment and the chickens comes from last years Pion design collection, at least I think so. A number of Crafty Secrets and You Do stamps were used, feathers and some other stuffs too.
It will be more Easter projects in the coming days, this was fun.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Birgit

7 kommentarer:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie sa...

This is wonderful collage tag Brigit! Great use of the Crafty Secrets stamps and I though tI spired some Pinon Designs there too. Love the braided twine across the bottom awesome touch!

Thanks so much for joining us in our first Frilly and Funkie challenge - your vintage style is wonderful!

Hugs,
Linda

Anonym sa...

Fabulous tag Brigit ! I love the stamps you've used, the detail is just stunning and the added touch of the feather is perfect ! Thanks for joining us in our first challenge at Frilly and Funkie ! Sue C x

Marjie Kemper sa...

What a great tag! I love the way you've attached the sentiment and the feathers are a fabulous touch. Great vintage style. Thanks so much for joining in our first Frilly & Funkie challenge!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven sa...

This is super! You should do more Easter creations! I love your lace, feathers, and bird image...just beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Frilly & Funkie!!! This is Frilly & Funkie!!!!

Teresa Kline sa...

wow, this is stunning...I adore the details!

enjoy *~*

Candy C sa...

Awww...your tag is so pretty! I love the dimensional look you've achieved on this Springtime beauty! <3 Candy

Anonym sa...

A real cracker! love the bird too! Great tag! thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week, you could also add your creation to our Tag Challenge at Incy Wincy too!
hugs Samantha :0)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS