Christmas Is The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

torsdag 24 november 2011

Greetings to you all!
They have a new sketch challenge at Mojo Monday and I used it for a gift bag.
Yes it´s another Christmas project from me, you better get used to it dear reader.


I´ve made this with papers from Echo Park and one Inkodinkado stamp, embossed with Gold pouder.
The flowers are made of different ribbons except the one in the middle, it is from Petaloo.

Thats all from me today.
Wish you a wonderful Thursday!
Hugs, Birgit




2 kommentarer:

Jayne A sa...

Really cute and such pretty ribbons.

Jayne
x

Kristen sa...

I love those ribbons!! I might try this on a card...

Visiting from Mojo Monday
Please stop by and say hello!
xo Kristina
www.PearlGateway.com

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS