Big is Good

fredag 11 november 2011



Happy Friday blogging friends!
Sometimes you find things in your boxes that you almost have forgotten that you have. Myself, I found a packet of green flower soft for a few days ago, I picked it up and made this card.


The Christmas tree is a Nellie Snellen diecut that I wrapped with Tim Holtz tissue tape and then paintad with white acrylic paint. It also got some decorations in the form of small pompom balls and beads.
I wrote the sentiment on my computer.


The chipboard star were also wrapped with tape and then got a layer with crackle paint and glossy accents, and over that i spread a lot of glitter.
Not much more to say about it.


I show this package from the inside, covered whith glossy accents, stickles and glitter.


I wish you all a good weekend, whatever you have planned to do. Myself, I wish a nice weather so I can be out.
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Delightful Challenges - Snowflakes
Everybody Art Challenge - Advent (Desired list time)
One Stop Craft Challenge - 3 Is A Magic Number (3 snowflakes)
Papertake Weekly Challenge - First Christmas
Crimbo Crackers - Make It Sparkle


5 kommentarer:

NancyD sa...

Big is good! Love your card inside and out. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges. NancyD

Tip Top sa...

Wonderful and love the sparkle! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

Jayne A sa...

Beautiful. Love the distressed star.

Jayne
x

Sharon Caudle sa...

Fabulous Christmas card! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Purple Crazy sa...

such a fab card thanks for sharing with us at Delightful challenges.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS