A Peach Summer Card

torsdag 25 augusti 2011

Welcome to my blog today!
I'm so glad I was getting myself on this week's color (Sweet Days Of Summer) challenge at The Shabby Tea Room.
I hope this photo shows the lovely colors in this challenge, and my handmade flowers.


I have used two digis this time, sentiment from The Sherlocks Home and flowers from Beary Whishes.
The sentiment was cut out with Spellbinders Beaded Ovals and sponged with Spun Sugar Distress Ink.
The flowers were colored with Copics, little gold Stickles was added in the middle.


The handmade mini flowers is made by pink ribbons and fabric that I colored in with Inks and then cut in half and twisted round.


Other supplies I have used:
Papers: Three different design papers but I only know the name of one, Pion Design - Sagan om Våren
Lace, Twines, Pearls, Gems and Bast comes from my stash
Border punch from Martha Stewart
Sewing Machine


I almost forgot ... the leaves, I punched out and colored with Peeled Paint ink.

Entered Challenges:

Mojo Monday - I used the Sketch












Tuesday Throwdown - Diamention and Texture
Creative Card Crew - Hand Made Flowers

As always, thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit


4 kommentarer:

Benzi sa...

Ooh, this is just gorgeous!!! Love your handmade mini flowers, raffia, stitching, and on and on. Fabulous texture and dimension. Thanks for joining Tuesday Throwdown this week.

Janetcraft sa...

lovely lovely card...!! really just like the sketch

Sara S. sa...

This is gorgeous! I love the colors, and it really has so much dimension. Wonderful card!

Mona sa...

really wonderful card. Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Mona
swf-team

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS