High On Life

lördag 20 augusti 2011

Hi there!
Hope you have a wonderful Saturday. It rains here in my part of Sweden for the second day in a row.
I have used the sketch over at Stampin Royalty for my card today.


For my card I have used a sentiment that I found at Create with TLC. 
I wrote it out directly on a piece of paper that I placed over black CS and a Lattice Rectangle Nestabilities cut out.
I sponged the edges with Forest Moss Ink.


For the bottom panels I used Maja Designs paper Life in the Country.
The butterfly got pink rhinestones and glued over the sentiment.


I finished with one Prima flower, pearl string, Pin, Pink berries, Green Ribbons, Lace, Brad and one sponged Fluorish Accents Shapeabilities cut out. And one green shell with some gauze bandage.


I also made this card for Tuesday Throwdown - Non-Stamped Sentiment and Crazy 4 Challenges -Bingo (Brads, Flowers, 2 or more Design papers).

As always thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs, Birgit

2 kommentarer:

Benzi sa...

Beautiful work, Birgit! Wonderful paper and design...love the Prima flower. Thanks for joining Tuesday Throwdown this week.

Carrie Rhoades sa...

Wow, great work on this card! It is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Stampin' Royalty.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS