White and Bright

tisdag 18 januari 2011

Hello, dear friends.
I had to use my new Spellbinders Impressabilities....Diamond & Stars.
And it was so fun to see the results, and it became this card in white.
I used the sketch at The Sweet Stop Sketchers:


...and more inspiration at The Shabby Tea Room - White and Bright
Their designers are amazing.
 But i think they are equally well at Sketchy Colors 
 and their challenge this week is - White.
And my super cute cuddly bears, I must send to Totally Gorjuss.
Cute Card Thursday - Monochrome


The bear stamp is from Suzy Zoo, and the text is from Create with TLC.(Digi.)
I have colored them with Pro Markers and Brushables.


Flowers and ribbons, etc. from stash.
And of course I have used a bit of Stickles also.
And here is the inside ...


Thank you for stopping by! Enjoy the day.
Hugs, Birgit.
Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net



9 kommentarer:

Debbie sa...

Simply lovely ... I {heart} the embossing and gorgeous Spellbinders die cut! So happy you could join us this week in the Tea Room :)

dolcreations sa...

What a gorgeous card. I love the embossed pattern. What a wonderful way to finish the inside too!

Pattie sa...

So very cute! So glad you could join us in The Shabby Tea Room this week!

Wendy Ramlakhan sa...

WOW, this is lovely!!! Love the embossing and the image and sentiment are ADORABLE!!! Thanks for using our sketch this week at The Sweet Stop!!

Hugs,
Wendy

PapierGirl sa...

So pretty! Love the embossing and the sweet image! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

Shelby Goolsby sa...

This is so pretty!! I love all of the texture and the white and silver is beautiful!!

Denise Marzec sa...

Oh how I LOVE white on white cards like this. BEAUTIFULLY done!!

Mary J sa...

OH Birgit, absolutely wonderful!

So pleased you could join us at Totally Gorjuss this week - hope to see you for our next challenge!

Mary J xxx

Marianne sa...

Dette var såååå lekkert!!! Kjempekoselig motiv, og nydelig pyntet i hvitt!!
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Sketchy Colors, og lykke til!
Klemmer fra Marianne:)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS